Canada FSW Program Petition Process
The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is a program which selects well skilled, experienced workers to get Permanent Residency in Canada. The program Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program was launched on January 1, 2015 under which the applications are being processed by Express Entry choice system. With 347 high command occupations, FSW is a quick track method to obtain Permanent Resident (PR) Visa of Canada. The applicant who meets with the least required eligibility criteria can apply for (FSW) Federal Skilled Worker.
Selection Factors of Federal Skilled Worker Program
The applicant must reach a minimum pass mark of 67. Candidate are assessed on follow factors; don’t be confused among CRS and Passing marks to become qualified for Federal Skilled Worker Program and then you can apply for Express Entry.
To be eligible you should meet the following criteria:
- You should have at least 1 year of full time job practice in the applying work in the past 10 years.
- Your occupation should be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupation), Skill Level 1 (Professional occupation), Skill Level B (Technical occupation)
- Earn at least 67 points on skill opinion.
- A full time job offer note from a Canadian employer and qualify with Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Language ability score to the CLB 7 also English or French.
- Having enough funds to settle in Canada.
- The application has to be given within the set time.
- The establishment will then issue the stable resident visa of the candidate.
The work experience of the person also help the person gets points below the Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program. Work knowledge of more than 6 years will get 15 points. One year work experience will get the most points that are 9 points.
Benefits of Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program visa:
- Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program(FSW) lets the person exist, work and study anyplace in Canada
- The applicant can apply for Canadian nationality in the future
- The person can support his direct family.