Documents Required For Canada Pr

Home > Documents Required For Canada Pr
• IRCC has approved new language test for Canadian immigration • PGWP holders can apply for a new open work permit • How NOC changes affect Express Entry candidates • Entering Canada with a felony conviction • Canada still has over one million job vacancies
Document for Canada Permanent Resident Visa

The idea of immigrate to a new country like Canada can bring in a lot of excitement and hesitation. Reliable Visas to help make this conversion smooth. The Federal Government of Canada has introduced various pathways of entry into Canada as a Permanent Resident. This includes.

  • Federal Express Entry System
  • Provincial Nominee Programs.
  • Quebec Skilled Worker Program

  • Above is the Document checklist for 2021 that CIC may asked you to supply before granting a Permanent Resident Visa 2021. The mentioned documents are mandatory and must be provided by all applicants within fixed time period:

    Document Checklist for Canada Permanent Resident Visa 2021:
    • Proof of studies (Educational qualification proof- degree(s), marksheet(s), etc.)
    • Proof of funds (Bank Statements and other liquid assets)
    • Adoption certificate (if applicable)
    • Provincial or territorial Nomination certificate (if applicable)
    • Letter of tender from the employer/ Job offer letter from Canada (if any)
    • Evidence of common-law union and cohabitation
    • Marriage certificate (if married)
    • Divorce diploma and legal separation agreement
    • Your Passport or Travel Document (Intro pages of Passport)
    • Your English/French language test results (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF)
    • Your Education Credentials Assessment (ECA) report
    • Your personal reference code
    • Express Entry Profile number
    • Job seeker validation code
    • Medical examination confirmation
    • Proof of work experience
    • Character certification
    • PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from home country or any other country where you have lived for a period exceeding 6 months
    • Age proof such as Birth Certificate
    • Other documents as and when required by the authorities
Contact us

We would love to hear
from you.

This website is using cookies. More info. That's Fine