Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Best Immigration Consultants India
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) supports employers by facilitate the immigration of executive, professional and skilled foreign workers and international students compulsory to meet their human resources needs.
The province of Ontario operates the OINP in corporation with the federal immigration sector, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Involved candidates must follow a two-stage process: apply for nomination to the provincial government, and then, if nominated, apply for permanent residence to the federal government.
Employer Job Offer Category: - If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations and more
Human Capital Category:-This category invites only those foreign skilled Individuals who qualify below Ontario’s Express Entry streams, or has Master or Ph.D. from Ontario. It is further categorized in two categories.
- Ontario’s Express Entry
- International master/ Ph.D. graduates
Ontario’s Express Entry:-To be qualified under Ontario’s Express Entry you must say entry profile number and should get notification of interest from Ontario. And it is extra divided in to 3 sub category Human Capital Priorities Stream, French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream, Skilled Trades Stream.
Which OINP streams are currently open?
The Canada PNP Finder brings you updates on all OINP immigration streams, with news and draw histories. The filters on the Canada PNP Finder can also help you find out which streams are at present open, require a job offer or list Canadian education or work experience as a condition.
Ontario PNP Nomination Process
The Ontario Government evaluate your state nomination and the Immigration branch of Canada assess your visa application. Hence, Ontario PNP nomination and PR application are completely two different processes.
The Ontario Nomination Program process is simple but complex. You must watchfully apply for OINP by submitting the required application form along with additional documents. The processing time is precious by the overall application profile. Prepare your Ontario profile in-prior to avoid unnecessary delay.
- Make definite You qualify:-
Before applying for Ontario PNP nomination you must read all the prerequisites of the nomination very carefully to ensure that you are eligible to get the NOI. If you are invited to notification of interest to apply for nomination, you must provide evidence to support all points claimed.
- Submit an application to be Nominated by the Ontario Government:-
Once you effectively conventional NOI from Ontario, you have 45 days to complete your application with required Ontario PNP documents list.
Please note, not all the candidates who meet the criteria’s Ontario PNP express entry will be invited to apply.
Before submission your application please double check, your documents prepared professionally, all forms are filled correctly, If you provide misleading or false information or documentation in your application, will be considered misrepresentation, and your application may be banned for next 5 years.
Along with documents applicant need to pay $1500 per application for ONP processing. All the visa & master credit cards are acceptable.
- Apply to the Government of Canada for Permanent Residence:-
If your nomination successful, you will receive your nominationapproval confirmation letter. This letter is valid for 30 days, if you accept your nomination then you can claim additional 600 CRS, it will boost your total CRS score and you will be invited for PR visa, further you need to complete your PR process with IRCC.
Warning :- You cannot change the information or documents once uploaded and submitted. So, you must be very careful with the information that you provide. However, you can add new changes if it occurs.
Ontario PNP Processing Time 2021-20
How to Optimize Your Profile
||Estimated processing time (In Days)
|Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker
||30 – 60
|Express Entry Human Capital Priorities
||30 – 60
|Express Entry – Skilled Trades
||30 – 60
|International Masters Graduate
||30 – 60
|International PhD Graduate
||30 – 60
|Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker and International Student
||60 – 90
|Employer Job Offer: In-demand Skills
||60 – 90
||Dependent upon the complexity of the application
|OINP Processing Times By Stream (Data as of August , 2021)
while there are only a imperfect number of seats available with the OINP, applicants need to optimize their profile so that their probability of selection is maximize. Candidates both with a job offer and without should adhere to the following steps in order to make the most of the offered steams and the eligibility requirements:
- The first step is to determine which of the multiple streams you should apply through. If you are a skilled worker then the general application category suits you best. If your occupation is in high demand in Ontario, then the HCP stream suits you best. If you are a graduate/post-graduate student with a job offer or a relevant degree then the international student streams are best for you. For business and corporate employees the best streams are the business category.
- Following this, the next step is to make sure you fulfil all the necessary criteria. Since there are multiple supplies which are subject to change without any previous notification, it is best to take the help of experts when finishing your profile. This will ensure not only that the profile is complete but also that it is presented in the best manner possible.
- After you have submitted your profile along with pertinent documents, the OINP will charge your application and matter a NOI when seats are opened. If selected you can apply for a PR visa to move to Ontario.